PowerSecure Solar Services
From full turnkey EPC solutions to specialized services that leverage our distributed generation expertise.
With the ever-expanding environmental and interconnection hurdles facing our customers today, PowerSecure Solar offers a range of development services to help them mitigate risk in their solar projects.
- Project Planning
- Interconnection Analysis
- Energy Production Modeling
- Budget and Schedule Development
An experienced solar engineering team, a proven design process, and a well-trained construction crew focused on safety and quality – it adds up to solar PV systems that perform better and last longer.
- Design & Engineering
- Electrical, Civil and Structural Design
- Array Layouts and Site Plans
- Output Projections
- Utility Interconnection Study
- Project Estimation
- Equipment Specification
- Major Component Procurement – Modules, Inverters, Racking
- Balance of System
- Medium Voltage Equipment & Solutions
- Customized Inverter Outdoor Inverter Skid Solutions
- Construction Management
- Quality Control and Performance Testing
- Customer Orientation and Training
The experience and capabilities of PowerSecure’s Distributed Generation business means your project can do more long-term than typical, off-the-shelf products that have limited long-term value to the grid.
- Energy Storage Systems
- Customized switchgear for integrating multiple assets
- Pre-fabricated inverter enclosures and/or skids
- Integrating solar with dispatchable resources
- Stand-alone monitoring systems
Operation & Maintenance
Many factors contribute to meeting a project’s expected returns. Often overlooked is an excellent, solid plan for operation post-construction. PowerSecure Solar delivers industry-leading O&M, for maximum uptime and the best possible return on your investment.
- In-House Maintenance & Service
- Factory-Trained Inverter Technicians
- Performance Verification
- Warranty Compliance
- 24/7 Secure System Monitoring
- Monitoring Network Vulnerability Assessment / Site Security