Energy Efficiency Services
Mitigate Your Risk, and Ensure Project Success.
We’ve built a company of experts that can streamline the most complex projects. We deliver fixed-price, end-to-end development, construction and implementation for the lifecycle of your project. Since PowerSecure manages more of the stages, you don’t have to work with multiple service providers. We are a proven provider of multi-measure energy efficiency projects with over $700 million of engineered, installed and commissioned projects.
We serve as your one point-of-contact, placing our team of experts at your disposal. So you can scope the project quicker, and price it correctly.
- True multi-measure provider from large-dollar ECMs to
- Small add-ons
- Traditional to emerging technologies
- Project-lifecycle perspective
Projects that Perform
We know you have two simple goals: get projects done correctly, and with the best margin possible. PowerSecure is a partner you can trust.
- Overhead reduction by bundling with PowerSecure on multiple ECMs
- Streamlined approach from one source and one point of contact
- Guaranteed construction price after project scope confirmed
A Company You Can Trust
With our comprehensive expertise, 20-year history, and national capabilities you can be confident any project PowerSecure takes on will meet the highest performance standards.
We exist to help you balance your burdens.
At PowerSecure we understand the complex challenges that ESCOs are facing, and we exist solely to take the burden off your shoulders by reducing your risk and improving your profits.
Energy Efficiency Measures we provide:Lighting and Controls
- Fixture retrofits or new fixtures.Controls
- Local lighting controls to fully integrated digital lighting control systems.
- Nationwide development capabilities that deliver custom line-by-line audits
- Custom lighting designs from ROI driven solutions to state of the art lighting redesign for any application
- Partnerships with leading manufacturers of lamps, luminaires, and controls
- Cutting-edge technology and full-control integration
- A strong record of performance with more than$700MM in projects
- Self-performed turn-key lighting upgrades to ensure quality, continuity, and safety
- One guaranteed maximum price
- Expertise on a vendor-neutral catalog of luminaire and controls options with buying power from all leading manufacturers
- Designs driven by our in-depth analysis of photometrics and run hours
- Experience serving the infrastructure needs of the five largest U.S. utilities
- An unrivaled safety record, utility-grade equipment, technical expertise, and a history of performance
- A turn-key LED streetlight conversion program that saves time, effort, and money by addressing common gaps in self-performed programs
LED conversion is more than a 1-for-1 replacement. PowerSecure energy analysts take the time to perform roadway safety audits and photometric analysis in order to recommend the ideal fixture selection and system design, including a range of control options.
We go beyond energy reduction. PowerSecure manages your project completely –engineering, best product specification, proper disposal of old fixtures, updated inventory of outdoor lighting locations, and provides utility-grade installation that frees up your resources for core work.
Our comprehensive Municipal Street Light Conversion Program enables your community to cost-effectively take control of your town’s street lighting operations and achieve significant energy cost savings. Our programs deliver maximum, verified energy and operational savings while improving the quality of light and enhancing public safety. Your Municipal Street Light Conversion Program can be structured with no initial capital outlay required and immediate positive cash flow to your municipality.
PowerSecure is qualified to implement the CCM Streetlight Retrofit Program. We help communities control the cost of keeping their streets safe.
- Low Flow Retrofits & Replacements
- Instantaneous & Tank WaterHeaters
- Full System Plumbing Controls
- Ozone Induction Laundry
- Water Reclamation
- Solar Thermal
- Complete water consumption analysis
- Experience working in all types of facilities, from correctional and housing to schools and municipalities
- In-house teams that provide development and turn-key upgrades for all ECMs
- Common aerator and china replacements to sub metering to process
- Extensive range of reclamation technologies
- Leading-edge water efficiency technology expertise
- Caulking/Sealing Penetrations
- Blown-In & Spray Foam Insulation
- Window & Door Retrofits
- Storm Doors & Windows
- Solar Control Window Film & Automatic Solar Shades
- Reflective Building Paints, Coatings & Cool RoofSolutions
- Automatic High Speed Garage Rollup Doors
- Blower Door Testing/Smoke Pencil Testing/IR Imaging
- Full energy loss audits to identify every possible ECM opportunity
- Expertise on all the products and technology available on the market to provide the ideal solutions
- Maximum cost savings based on local climate and weather patterns
- Leading diagnostic and measurement technology
- HVAC Systems
- VAV Conversions
- Air Handler Units
- Fan Coils
- Unit Ventilators
- Motor Replacements/Variable FrequencyDrives
- Cooling Towers
- Estimating, design, and bid specification
- Unitary equipment replacements to make sure equipment
operates with greater energy efficiency
- In-house electrical contracting for a total turn-key solution
- Improved efficiency while reducing emissions and operating costs
With our team of HVAC and mechanical experts, we understand the conditions of the building to design the exact system needed. From the number of people to climate conditions to sizing of equipment and piping, PowerSecure takes the time to provide the ideal solution for your customer.
- High-Efficiency Transformers
- High-Efficiency Motors
- Kitchen Hoods and Controls
- Refrigeration Controls
- Destratification Fans
- New & Replacement Motors
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Full turnkey retrofit
- Partnership with the manufacturers of the highest efficiency transformers on the market
- More installations of the leading dry-type transformer retrofits than any contractor in North America
- End-of-life transformer replacements in order to avoid maintenance issues
- Kitchen hood controls, destratification fans, and other electrical ECMs performed in-house to hit customer paybacks
- Easier subcontractor and project management with PowerSecure’s in-house electrical teams
The only true turn-key DG and microgrid solution on the market today.
- Emission expertise and approvals included as part of this turnkey solution
- Highest reliability in the industry, verified by MIT researchers
- Best-in-industry utility rates and incentives expertise
- Redundant 24/7/365 remote monitoring/ dispatch/emergency response centers
- Over three GWs of standby power and load management capacity installed in the US
- Pioneer in developing IDG® power systems with sophisticated smart grid capabilities
- Turnkey installation of technology to generate electricity and useful thermal energy in a single, integrated system
- Waste-heat recovery for heating, cooling, dehumidification, or process applications
- Seamless system integration for a variety of technologies, thermal applications, and fuel types into existing building infrastructure
- Gas turbines with heat recovery unit
- Internal combustion engines with heat recovery unit-Steam boiler with steam turbine
- Over 225 MWs of solar power installations
- Solar EPC on projects from utility-scale to small commercial
- Turn-key design and installation
- Solar energy and cost production estimates
- Solar heating for domestic hot water
- Solar photovoltaics for electrical production
- Roof or ground mount
Questions? Contact us here.