PowerBlock® Generation Systems
A fully integrated power generation system that incorporates proprietary switchgear, controls and monitoring software packaged with an exclusive EPA Tier 4 Final certified genset.
- Reliability. Best in the business.
- Resiliency. Seamless paralleling, 24/7 monitoring and built-in redundancy.
- Scalability. Generating capacity that can grow with your power demands.
- Tier 4 Final certified flexibility.
- No federal run-time limitations
- No post-installation emissions test requirements
- Meets EPA emissions standards without compromising ramp-up time
- Enables peak-shaving and Demand Response operation
PowerBlock Product Family
The PowerBlock ultra clean diesel product family consists of integrated generation paralleling systems that feature EPA certified Volvo Tier 4 final engines equipped with all required accessories. Our uniquely modular PowerBlock design includes power ratings form 600kW to 3125kW and the flexibility to add additional power over time. Gensets and enclosures are UL 2200 listed and classified. For more information see our specifications booklet.
PowerBlockG – Utilizes innovative PSI engines -11.1L Doosan block – 200kW output. A full NFPA emergency gen-set compliant. Dual fuel capabilities (one at a time) with the ability to switch fuels on-the-fly under load. PowerBlock G can provide any combination of Natural gas, propane, wellhead gas. 10-second start & full nameplate block load acceptance.
Questions? Contact us here.